Becoming Partner of Association
If you are interested in:
- Coordinating effortsof government and public institutions in improvement of the customs policy and other mechanisms of regulating relations in the sphere of foreign economic activity within the EAEU framework,
- Developing comfortable conditionsfor operations of foreign economic activity participants,
- Improving legislative basisand practice of interaction between federal executive authorities and participants in foreign economic activity,
- Promoting interestsof your company, national or supranational association,
Then we are ready to make a partnership agreementbetween our parties.
Together we will:
- Promote development of common guarantee mechanisms used when placing goods under the customs procedure of customs transit over the territory of EAEU member-states;
- Facilitate transition to electronic declaration of goods in full scope when they are placed under the customs procedure of customs transit and reduction of timeframe to provide customs authorities with the security for discharge of the obligation to pay customs charges in the guarantee form ;
- Hold joint discussions of foreign economic activity regulation matters and work out the common position.
Current partners of Association:
How to become Partner of Association:
- Each partner sharing Objectives and Tasks of GARANT EAG is important for us.
- We are confident that we will achieve greater success together and much quicker.
- To begin cooperation, it is sufficient to contact us by any method available with you.